The bags are intended for storing and freezing of expressed breast milk. They meet the highest standards of hygiene due to gamma radiation sterilization. The stable base of the bag makes it possible to store milk conveniently and protects it from spilling. The air-tight zip-lock closure is easy to open and at the same time ensures safety of the stored milk, additionally preventing odour penetration. The red and blue temperature indicator on the bag shows when the milk temperature is optimal for the baby. The bag features a scale which enables precise dosing of milk, and the white writeable field makes it possible to note the date, hour and amount of expressed breast milk.
How the temperature indicator works
• There is a temperature indicator on the bag, in the form of two clouds: a red one with a smile, and a blue one with a sad expression.
• When both clouds (in red and in blue) are visible on the bag, this means the milk in the bag is too cold to be fed (below 36°C).
• Milk has an optimum temperature (between 36°C and 38°C) when only the red, smiling cloud is visible on the bag, and there is a white area instead of the blue one.
• When both colours and facial expressions have disappeared and only the white spaces are visible, that means the milk temperature has exceeded 38°C and it is too hot to be fed to a baby.
• The indicator on the bag is for your reference only, please check milk temperature before feeding at all times.
• the heat indicator shows when the milk temperature is optimal for the baby
• large capacity - 350 ml
• a scale which enables precise dosing of milk
• the air-tight zip-lock closure prevents odour penetration
• the stable base of the bag makes it possible to store milk conveniently and protects it from spilling
• a writeable field for making any useful notes
• Dimension: lenght 23 x width 11 cm
• Capacity: 350 ml
• Quantity in pack: 20 szt.
• Pack domensions: lenght 17,5 x width 12 x depth 4,5 cm
• Pack weight: 145 g
- RELATED PRODUCTS